Apps That Will Bring us to The Next Year

Coming to the end of the year with new apps popping up, these are the apps you need before the new year.

1. Disney+

A new streaming service with all of Disney’s TV shows and movies. Introducing new original series such as The Mandalorian, Highschool Musical The Musical The Series, and upcoming Marvel shows. Combining Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic puts all the best content right on your screen and you can download this app for free.

2. Triode Internet Radio

A convenient app for you to listen to radio stations you can not normally hear outside your car. Keeping this pocket radio with you will allow you to tune in at anytime. You can listen to these stations everywhere you go, from a hard day at school to your room jamming out to some tunes and the app is free

3. The Atlantic Magazine

An app with plenty of articles for whatever your interest may be. With articles and videos set to have you informed on everything happening, they are neatly organized into sections for your convenience. With access for everyone on this free of cost app, it even supports voiceover, dyslexic readers, and has large text sizes.

4. Foodnoms

This app is a free of cost helpful way of tracking what you eat and helping you stay healthy. With the ability to connect to other devices, for the convenience of your information, it is also supported on Ipad. The app also gives suggestions for your dietary needs.

5. Sky: Children of the Light

This game has multiplayer that lets the players work together to solve challenging puzzles or just fly around and have fun. The players communicate via simple gestures and staccato notes rather than speaking. An open world filled with land to explore is the perfect way to spend your time in this free to play game.

6. Spectre Camera

The perfect app for photographers and social media users, this app lets you take the perfect picture and nothing will go wrong. If you get a random car or moving person ruining the snapshot of the year the camera will remove them for you as if they were never there. All the magic happens within a second at high speeds taking a hundred pictures to make a great photo for only $2.99.