Dance the Night Away at Prom

Looking for the perfect dress and the perfect tux can only mean one thing, prom is here. Prom is a very big and exiting night for seniors Alexander Neighbors, Noelle Chesser, Will Holzer and Samantha Jensen. Prom gives seniors a moment to celebrate getting through high school.

“I got the parents together to find out locations for photographs and where the after party would be,” said Neighbors.

Neighbor’s date is keeping the color of the dress a secret which will make the photographs way more special. After-parties are a very big addition after prom, it gives students a moment to celebrate with friends before graduation.

“My friends and I made a group chat to figure all of the details for the night,” said Chesser.

Chesser’s and her friends are going to be getting their hair and makeup professionally done for the special night. A lot of teen girls make group chats to conversate with all of their friends at once.

“I am going to wear an ascot with my tux and go to Maggiano’s with my girlfriend before prom,” said Holzer.

In Scooby-Doo, Fred wore an ascot, so Holzer wants to recreate that look. Prom night can be a restaurant’s biggest night because of the amount of kids that go.

“I am going to match my mask with my navy dress for the prom,” said Jensen.
The prom’s theme for this year is a Masquerade night. On prom night, a lot of girls love to match their dresses to their date’s tux or in this case, their masks.

Students are looking forward to having their last dance with their group of friends and their date. It truly is a night to remember.

“My friends and I are getting a party bus to take us to prom,” said Chesser.

Party busses are a great way to start off prom night. The busses include music and colorful lights along with multiple seats on each side. Party busses are also a fashionable way to make an entrance at prom.

Prom will be at the Bell Tower on 34 from 8 p.m. to midnight on April 27, 2019