What Your Birthday Means

Many people wondered why they act a certain way; where they got their traits that make up their personality. Sometimes there are traits that one cannot trace back through their genes. Where does it come from? Some believe that astrology is the reason that we act a certain way. The sign that corresponds with one’s birthday is their zodiac or astrology sign.

The 12 Twelve Astrology Signs:

Aries (March 21-April 19)- The Aries are the trailblazers of the astrology signs. Their courageous nature, go-getter spirit and adventurous souls help them become leaders in the world. Aries can also be too innocent and trusting. They are very impatient, so never make an Aries wait too long.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)- Taurus’ are very responsible and reliable, so one can always trust a Taurus with their problems and needs. They are stable and sensible so they will most likely be calm in a crisis. Taurus’s can also be stubborn and sometimes a little clingy.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)- Geminis are very sensitive which makes them nurturing and caring. They are inquisitive and always eager to learn something new. They have trouble making decisions and being reliable. Gemini’s are the signs that tend to get the most nervous before something big occurs.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)- Cancers are very gentle. They are sensitive and caring and are the most loyal of all the signs. At times Cancers can have the capability to be quite manipulative to get what they want.

Leo (July 23-August 22)- Leo’s are innately optimistic and love to make others laugh. They are the happiest of the zodiac signs and are very vehement. Although Leo’s can also be self-centered and oblivious to what’s happening in the world around them.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)-  Virgos are ones of pragmatic nature and go above and beyond on everything that they do. They are by far the most hard- working of the signs. Virgos have a hard time having fun because of their working nature. They can also be timid.

Libra (September 23-October 22)-  Libra’s are very social. They love to go out and socialize. This is mostly because of how adaptable and courteous they are. They also have a fear of missing out. Libras can carry grudges for along time and tend to have more self-pity than the other signs.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)-  Scorpio’s tend to be the most impressive of the signs because of how resourceful and fearless they are. They tend to not have trust in others and are very jealous pertaining to relationships.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)-  Sagittarius’ are dreamers, they are the opposite of Virgos because they are non-pragmatic. They imagine and have hopes and dreams and believe in miracles. Because of their idealistic attitude, they say things that they cannot prove and make promises they cannot keep. They can be naive because they believe in things that are not realistic.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)- Capricorns are by far the most accountable and mature of all of the signs. Capricorns mature before all of the other signs do. Watch out for a Capricorn’s sometimes pessimistic attitude. Capricorns tend to always find a way to look at the dark sides of things and be over-critical of others.

Aquarius (January 20 to February 18)- Aquarius’ are very kind and love to give back to their community. Although they don’t like to be alone, they are very independent and know how to accomplish things on their own. Sometimes Aquarius’s independent nature can have its problems. They can come off as rude or uninterested, or they can be very stuck in their ways.

Pisces (February 19 to March 20- Pisces’ are the artistic zodiac signs. They love all things music, art and fashion. They are giving and compassionate and love to help others. Sometimes they can also escape their reality by becoming the victim. They can over exaggerate and make themselves sad.

Birthdays are also used to assign a special stone. Each birth month corresponds with a different one. There are twelve stones all of different colors, shapes and minerals.

January- Garnet: Red

February- Amethyst: Purple

March-  Aquamarine: Teal

April- Diamond: Clear

May- Emerald: Green

June- Alexandrite: Green and Purple

July- Ruby: Red

August- Peridot: Light Green

September- Sapphire: Blue

October- Opal: Multicolored

November- Citrine: Light Orange

December- Tanzanite: Blue/Purple