Falcons give us Backpack Tours

November 30, 2015

You know you got it. You walk into school with your backpack in hand, the backpack you spent two hours trying to find. You have everything you need and that’s what is going to make the day much easier.

People around the school carry weird, stylish or just amazing backpacks. Some of these students have amazing style and carry the craziest things around, and that makes them who they are.

1) Cameron Pierce, Junior

Cameron Pierce in class displaying all the useful items he carries in his backpack.
Junior Cameron Pierce in class displaying all the useful items he carries in his backpack.

With one of the biggest backpack in school, Cameron Pierce has the on point stuff to make his everyday life easier. With his many many pockets, he carries his binders and pens on the side, making sure he will not miss anything his classes give him.

2) Maria Fernanda Rivero, Freshman

Freshman Maria Fernanda Rivero exhibiting the contents of her Jansport backpack.

Pink is the best color and Maria Fernanda Rivero knows it. She starts everyday going to class and taking out her her binders, and she admits to herself her backpack is not the most organized backpack in the school, but she doesn’t care because she has everything she always needs to survive the day.

3) Mason Elkins, Senior

Senior Mason Elkins in the library previewing what he keeps in his backpack.

Senior Mason Elkins has everything he needs to make his day smooth and simple. With his various papers and notebooks, this gentleman makes his way through the hallway as he tries, like every other student, to make his every day school life as entertaining as possible. To light up his day, Elkins has his different notebooks where he writes whenever he feels unentertained.

4) Victoria Delgado, Sophomore

Sophmore Victoria Delgado showing the various books and writing utensils kept in her backpack.

Whenever she comes to school, she knows she’s going to have an amazing day. With her set of different binders, Sophomore Victoria Delgado is always ready to learn new things and to add to the fun she brings her set of different books to give her have a distraction of the time comes.

The Nestline • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in