On Sept. 25, the Tompkins Girls Cross Country team traveled to Brenham to compete in “the toughest course in Texas,” a run that involved a great number of hills.
Varsity girls came out victorious, beating 26 teams including district rivals Seven Lakes and Cinco Ranch.
Junior Varisty girls were team champions with a win over 35 teams.
In order to earn a medal, the girls had to arrive in the top 10 out of 175 runners. The following are those who placed:
- Alyssa Balandran – 4th place in Varsity D1
- Keilyn Cremins – 3rd place in JV
- Emilie Carvajal – 6th place in JV
- Maria Rengifo – 7th place in JV
- Sarah Rogers – 8th place in JV
- Abigail Frische – 10th place in JV
Congrats to our girls!